Friday, July 25, 2008

And We have a Winner!

In completely unscientific fashion but as fair as possible, I wrote all your names on identical pieces of paper, and supervised by Annie and Eric (who are, in case you didn't know, the legal prize supervisors of this blog and employed by Price and Waterhouse **mom version ** to make sure I do things the right way) and drew one out.

I am happy to announce that the winner of the prize voucher is SKIRBO!

Congrats Skirbo. Thanks for sharing your story with us, and taking the time to read mine.

Now I just have to figure out how to track you down ....

1 comment:

skirbo said...

Thank you so much! I'm so excited to be able to take my daughter to VA this winter. She's 16 and never seen snow, at all.

Squeee!! And by flying this winter I won't have to worry about air conditioning. Plus I'm too fat to freeze if they leave the heat off. :)

I'll pm you my email address on adoptiondotcom.

Thanks again,
Sarah