Tuesday, December 23, 2008

That which was lost, is found

I am surrounded by my family. Those I love absolutely MOST in the world are with me here, right now. And I choose joy.

And so the Christmas Spirit flows freely.

I am CHOOSING to be done wallowing; CHOOSING to start appreciating what I have and CHOOSING to not miss too acutely that which I have lost or choose to leave behind. Letting grief go for a day or three, maybe even five.

Merry Christmas to all. And to all I wish you a time of peace, absolutely true joy and that the love of the season, and the Reason for it, flow freely to you all.

Merry Christmas.

Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you were able to have a good Christmas, Jen. Not that I doubted you would, though. Sometimes a brief embracing of the grief helps me clear my mind, get it out, and then I can notice all the good again. Was hoping it would be that way for you. (((Hugs)))