Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No words

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. More importantly Eric thanks you. With a look of awe and tears in his eyes, he thanks you.




You have donated almost $900. I dont know how or why but you did. I cannot even begin to know how to say thank you.

I thank you, not for me, not even for Annie, but I thank you for Eric.

One day, I promise from the bottom of my heart, I will pay it forward. You have all taught my sons a lesson that is invaluable and I thank you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you may not realize Jenn is that you pay if forward everyday, that's just the way you are and the way you live your life. Thank-you to the folks that have blessed Jenn's family!

Jess.

spaypets said...

What Jess said. You're actually getting reimbursed for paying it forward in advance.

--Spay

llexuus said...

Seriously - thanks for giving US the opportunity to help. You are simply being paid a **small** part back.

Anonymous said...

So glad Annie will be alright and most importantly, that Eric will be able to continue enjoying Annie's company.

I agree with what the others have said ... thank YOU for sharing your lives, humour and perspective with us!

Love, Maria (TDKOL)

Amanda said...

I have been reading your blog for some time now but have never commented until now. The story of your family has been so inspiring to me, and I understand very well how important a pet can be to a kid and how heartbreaking these kinds of decisions can be. So thank you for providing me, and all of us, with a way to show you some small part of our gratitude for sharing your life.

Di said...

Celebrating with you the awesomeness of God, and your great friends. What a great lesson in faith for Eric. This is so cool!

Jenny said...

I'm so glad things are working out. Eric and Annie are both so lucky to have you.